- In addition, all personal information that you provide or authorize in this websites is completely personal to you.
Personal Information we collect, process and use
We may collect or automatically collect your personal information you provide in relation to this websites. The following examples illustrate the types of personal information we may collect:
- We may collect your name, email address, contact information while you are using the email service on this website or answering to our questionnaire survey.
- We may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types and languages, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) while you are browsing the website. We may use this information to improve our service only.
- In order to provide better service, me may use your data collecting from our questionnaire survey to analyze. The result of the analyzation will only be used internally. We may public the result of the analyzation without revealing your personal information.
How we Protect your Personal Information
We takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We use encryption technology to protect your personal information during data transmission. We will use a computer system with access restrictions to store your personal data and store these computer systems in a place with physical security measures. Data is stored in encrypted form, including the use of third-party storage. We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your personal information.
Your Privacy Control
When we maintain your personal data, you may exercise the right to export, search, read, make copies, make corrections, request to export, request to stop collecting, processing, using or deleting your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. In order to protect the security of your personal data, you must submit an application to our customer service contact window when you exercise your rights. The methods of providing relevant application documents, deadlines for processing, and inquiries for fees are regulated in accordance with the relevant provisions of our business rules and service provisions. We may process your application in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the period necessary for the comprehensive execution of the business.
Co-use or Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals except in the following cases.
- For Legal reasons. The laws, legal procedures, lawsuits or public and government agencies in your place of residence may require ○○ to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information when it is deemed necessary and appropriate based on national security, law enforcement or other important public issues. We may also share your relevant information in order to enforce the company’s terms and conditions, protect corporate interests, or protect users.
- While you are using this website, we may download cookies on your computer. Cookies is a technology that allows your computer server to communicate with browser. Cookies can recognize you and keep track of your preferences and other customization functions in order to save your time.
- If you’d rather disable Cookies, you can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. However, you might not be able to use certain function on this website.
Children’s Persnal Information
This website is not designed for children. If you’re under 18, you may provide your personal information to us only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Links of other website on this website