- By accessing or using this Site, you agree without restriction to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by this Agreement, you may not access, use or download materials from this Site.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on This Site
- THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT AND THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SITE ITSELF, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ○○ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- The site is administered by ○○ in Taiwan. This Site and its contents (the "Content") are designed to comply with Taiwan laws and regulations and are intended for use by Taiwan residents only. Access to the Site and the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries outside of Taiwan. Materials published on this Site may refer to products or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local ○○ office for more information. Furthermore, ○○ makes no representation that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Taiwan and access to them from countries where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
This site is not a source of medical advice
- The Content of this Site is presented in summary form, is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only; it is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the Content of this Site for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider regarding any medical condition or treatment.
- Nothing contained on this Site is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
You agree not to use this site for any illegal purpose and strictly follow any national or international statute, law, decree, rule and/or regulation. You also agree to not use the Site to, including without limitation:
- post, upload, publish or transit any fraudulent statements or other misrepresentations in texts, pictures or any other form;
- use this Site in violation the rights of privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, or any legal duty to ○○ or a third party;
- use this Site in breach of confidentiality obligations under any applicable laws or contracts;
- use the Site in false impersonation;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity
- “stalk” or harass another person; or
- other unlawful doing
- This site may contain links to other Web sites that are not operated by Genconn Biotech (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your reference and convenience only. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on the Third Party Sites and are do not warrant of any accuracy, timeless or completion on the Third Party Sites.
- We recommend that you carefully read those terms and conditions upon your entry to those other sites. ○○ is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses, damages or other liabilities, including without limitation the leak of personal information, incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites. Your access and use of any linked sites (and any Web sites to which they link) is solely at your own risk.
Intellectual property notice and limitation on use
- All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by ○○ or is license by its licensors or its content providers. All content is owned either by ○○ or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Without ○○ specific authorization, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any content, in whole or in part.
- No license is granted to you to use any trademark of the Site. You shall not assert any claim or ownership to any such trademarks. ○○ reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property infringement in the courts of the country where ○○ suffers damage.
- In no event will ○○ or any person who represent us to build or make this website be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of this website or the change of this website.
- In no event will ○○ or any person who represent us to build or make this website not only be responsible to maintain any data or service on this website but also provide any modification or update of this website. We will not proactively notify you about the change of this websites’ content and information. You agree that it is your responsibility to pay attention to all modification or update of this website.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ○○, ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES, PENALTIES AND COSTS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) MADE DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Taipei District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Taiwan.